BURNERWORLD: The Forum

Home of the Raleigh Burner
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC




New Topic Post Reply  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
  Print view
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:29 pm 
Tuff Burner

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 210
Location: The only way is S6
More spam posted over night....


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:18 pm 
User avatar
Super Tuff Burner

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:37 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Southampton
Eagy's job feels like Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerer's Apprentice in Fantasia I'm sure...

Those brooms keep on emptying their buckets of water... :(


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:45 am 
User avatar
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 1088
Location: Leeds
retrochrome wrote:
More spam posted over night....



It gets cleared every day at the minute John, it's like painting the Fourth Bridge...

Each spammer has their username and IP banned, alas it's not as easy as that :57:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 pm 
Tuff Burner

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 am
Posts: 210
Location: The only way is S6
eagy1976 wrote:
retrochrome wrote:
More spam posted over night....



It gets cleared every day at the minute John, it's like painting the Fourth Bridge...

Each spammer has their username and IP banned, alas it's not as easy as that :57:


Oh yes I appreciate that, can't we block new users and require admin to vet them 1st ?

John.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:40 pm 
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Posts: 1656
Location: Leeds (the place to be seen in)
A job well done Mr Eaglan 8-)

hello my names Russ....i've still got two of my Burners after the purge i had some 5 years ago :D :lol:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:05 pm 
User avatar
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 1088
Location: Leeds
Russ J wrote:
A job well done Mr Eaglan 8-)

hello my names Russ....i've still got two of my Burners after the purge i had some 5 years ago :D :lol:



As you know Russ, it's a thankless task ridding the forum of all the spam, makes it worthwhile when people start posting again though, even if it is in dribs and drabs!

Hope you're well mate 8-)

Which Burners do you still have?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:55 pm 
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Posts: 1656
Location: Leeds (the place to be seen in)
Still got my SuperTuff Mk 2 and my custom white/chrome Aero Pro mate ....also still got the two Firebird Freestylers and a Cali Mongoose but that's still in bits :lol: ....

You still got anything mate ?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:55 pm 
User avatar
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 1088
Location: Leeds
Still got my Mongoose Cali and my black superchrome AP, and a box of bits.

I keep thinking of selling them but the Cali gets used now and again and the AP took me so long to do I'd struggle to part with it.

Was very tempted by Glyn's TA when he sold it a while back but I snoozed and loozed :lol:

Are you still involved with the arcade machines?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:09 pm 
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm
Posts: 1656
Location: Leeds (the place to be seen in)
I'm not as 'heavy' into the Arcade cabs as I were mate but still into the 'scene' though....Arcade cabs are a bit bigger than BMX bikes so I've no chance of having the same amount of cabs than I had in Burners :lol: (also Lynne won't let me buy/build anymore cabs either :oops: )

Keep your AP mate if you don't need the cash (I'd never sell my ST Mk 2 or any of the others for that matter lol)...also I'm well out with prices so I wouldn't no what to ask for either....

I haven't seen or heard owt from Glynn in a dog's age...is he still active on the BMX scene ?

PS...are you still a stones throw from me or have you moved mate ?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: Spam Free (for now)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:15 am 
User avatar
Site Mod

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 1088
Location: Leeds
Russ J wrote:
I'm not as 'heavy' into the Arcade cabs as I were mate but still into the 'scene' though....Arcade cabs are a bit bigger than BMX bikes so I've no chance of having the same amount of cabs than I had in Burners :lol: (also Lynne won't let me buy/build anymore cabs either :oops: )

Keep your AP mate if you don't need the cash (I'd never sell my ST Mk 2 or any of the others for that matter lol)...also I'm well out with prices so I wouldn't no what to ask for either....

I haven't seen or heard owt from Glynn in a dog's age...is he still active on the BMX scene ?

PS...are you still a stones throw from me or have you moved mate ?



I am still there Russ yes. A lot has changed since we last spoke, got a baby girl keeping us busy now 8-)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Search for:
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
New Topic Post Reply  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

cron
Powered by Pinjaman Peribadi © Alpha Trion


Gratis forum Free forum hosting| gratis phpbb3 forum | phpbb3 styles