All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:39 am 
Tuff Burner

For sale.
Guys,
I am selling my Sinclair C5

Its all origional with all the correct working parts.I did think about stripping it to restore the chasis but its too good and clean.
Everything is correct-theres the origional battery strap,chain tensioner and control pod.It has the origional keys and paperwork from new.

It is so much fun-just like having a ride on the Burner it gets soo much attention when it goes out-great fun.It all runs and performs as it should

Remember its battery assisted-I have the origional battery but that wont hold a charge so I simply connect up a standard small car battery (this wont be sold with the C5 as I need it for other bits but can be used for any inspection)I have an origional charger too but that is untested but will be sold with it ( a rare item in itself)

As Ive said its in very nice origional condition-all parts complete and not new modern replacement parts (all correct plastic farings and wheel covers-locking boot-good condition body-no rips in the foam handle bars) All Ive done is give it a clean and replae the front/rear light bulbs with LED ones)

I havent uploaded any pics yet but send me a PM with your mobile number and I can send pictures for you to view,I will try to upload some this evening.
Best of all, it's 100% road legal! they are classed the same as an electric bicycle, so no license, insurance or road tax required...

Im looking for £650 ovno

These are going up and up in value nowadays-very retro and colectable.If your an attention seaker this is the one!!

PM me for any questions.
I can assist with post (your cost) but collection would be easier.I have a Vectra and it does actually fit inside with the seats down

Regards
GB

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]