New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 pm 
Tuff Burner

The last thing to use this forum was some Tumble weed! sadly :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:06 pm 
Chrome Burner

Hey dude - totally disagree - my BOTM competition is proving to be a great success and is going from strength to strength every month now 8-)

I put my willy in carefully selected farmyard animals :53: :53: :53: :53: :53:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:15 am 
Tuff Burner

Lol theres never any fooker on here! Its a forgotten forum unfortunately? shame really as some good info and pics etc but its dead on here nowadays!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have been the demise of most Forum Based Hobbies.

Also the cancer that infected the Burner scene played a small part.

Its still a fantastically rewarding hobby and the 'sport' of BMX goes from strength to strength.

XMB XMB XMB.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:08 am 
Site Mod

Yeah the forums are suffering badly. Even the bigger boys are struggling. The little forums don't stand a chance.
I'm guilty of the Facebook trend myself. Fb is a quick fix though, the place is rubbish for archive info that has been gathered. It's sad to see things that have been unearthed, learnt & archived somewhere getting talked about all over again and wrong info been spread sometimes.
As long as your still finding the love somewhere with BMX.
I still am.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:31 am 
Mini Burner

Not been on here for ages, this place was a great place for all the chat and banter and i do miss the burner bash. Unfortunately i'm guilty of using facebook 1st :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:54 am 
Site Mod

Facebook's sh1te...enough said :lol:

I do really miss the Burner banter on here :(

I were at Jonathans (Butts) the other day and we got talking about the good times that were had on here and the Burnerbash events that we've had (for me 08' and 09' at Stanford Hall were the classic events the BMX scene was at its peek then imo) 2010 Bash was pretty poor (due to the venue imo which was at Melton Mowbray, the camp site was just too open to the elements,the wind just cut through that camp site,but we had Andy Ruffell there which was great)...2011 back at Wollerton was a good event but by then my Burner 'mojo' had started to wane slightly but it was a great event never the less,there were plenty of show bikes out that event and the weather was sunny and warm (a little windy perhaps but a warm wind) and the Steam Rally was fantastic,plenty of stalls etc......the last Bash we had (2012) which was at Victoria Embankment in Notts was very poor imo,the weather wasn't on our side,the steam rally we went with was a quarter of the size it was,the organisers of the steam rally gave the Burnerbash camp site a pretty crap area,well away from our show marquee..it just wasn't organised as good as previous events (the Steam Rally organisers I mean not Burnerworld organisers)..........

Profile E-mail  

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]